Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fear or Faith?

Darkness, thunder storms, tornados, spiders, cancer, death, bears, skeletons, killer clowns, stray dogs, boats, heights, and carnivorous animals . . . . these are just a few things that scare our kids.

On Halloween, wwKids’ Experience Studios will have their own mini-series on FEAR! The kids will rotate through each decked-out studio, learning how they can trust God even when they are afraid.

So invite your friends and family. Wear your Halloween costume and join us Sunday, October 31 for a life-changing teaching on Faith VS Fear.

'You are mine.' I have chosen you.
10 So do not be afraid. I am with you.
Do not be terrified. I am your God.
I will make you strong and help you.
My powerful right hand will take good care of you.
I always do what is right. Isaiah 41.9b-10

No comments: