Tuesday, March 22, 2011

It's all about me!

"Love can happen only in the realm of freedom. Without inner freedom on both sides there can be no true love relationship - only duty, fear or obligation. So it is all a matter of growing in freedom, which could be called 'growing in grace.' " R. Rohr

See, it really is "all about me."
It's about me and the work that Spirit does in me.
I can't change many of my circumstances;
I can't change or "fix" other people.

The only thing I can do is trust and believe that Spirit is working in me.

Spirit, you promise to remind me what I have been taught before.
Spirit, you promise to guide and lead me in righteousness.
Spirit, give me courage to trust and obey.
Let me fully accept the gift of the Father's LOVE and
experience the healing and freedom it brings.
Amen.

No comments: