Tuesday, June 16, 2009

No One Thing

The common phrase I hear floating around at the conference is “you gotta just try it, see how it works.” There is no one best way, best curriculum or best ministry model to journey with kids on their spiritual journey.

I think that I unconsciously came to this conference hoping to find that one thing, but I don't think it exists. Instead through the formal sessions and casual conversations I 'm feeling very affirmed about what we are doing at Westwinds, that our understanding and approach to spirituality from kids, youth and adults, is right on. We are pointed in the right direction.

I do however personally feel very challenged to make some changes in how I lead the wwKiDs team. I am working on those things and know that the Spirit will lead me.
God is doing some great things at WW and it's a priviledge to be part of His work.

No comments: