Thursday, August 20, 2009

Love my garden & my friends


Through the wonders of the internet, I have once again connected with my soul mate/friend, Caitlin. We worked and served together at Ginghamsburg Church, working together on the first issues of Len Sweet's SoulCafe magazine. We've made homemade pickle relish one summer and batches of Christmas cookies later in the year. She and her husband were part of our home group.
She's a learner with degrees in literature and a law degree (highest scores ever received from the University of Dayton). She's a gardener and adventurer. There is nothing she would not try.
I am blessed to have friends like Caitlin. Plus she shares her gardening secrets like this marinara sauce which consists of roasted tomatoes, basil, oregano, onions, garlic and olive oil. Yummy, yummy. The house smells fabulous!

No comments: