Sunday, May 17, 2009

Extraordinary Week @ least for me

Sunday my 9-year old son is getting baptised and
I have the priviledge of baptising him and two other women this morning.
Tuesday, my mom & dad's friend will be released from prison after serving 44 years. This guy was 17 years old, drunk and high, when he murdered the elderly woman who lived besided him.
Thursday, Jeff has a gold card day (day off) and I'm going to surprise him and go see "Star Trek"
Friday, I get my garden plot plowed - YEA, more work! I love it though.
Friday, home with the kids, getting ready for our son, Andy to come visit for the weekend.

Saturday, we will celebrate my daughter's fourth anniversay of "Gotcha Day". On May 23,2004 in Heifi, Anhui (China) I saw and met my daughter Tong Min-Min for the first time.
I'm taking off this weekend (Thursday-Monday), five days off to be with my family!

Blessed.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I didn't know that Jeff was getting baptized! I would have gone to that service to support him if I had known. Proud of him :)